Serves 4, syn free if using cheese as HEA or 2 syns each
- 500g extra lean minced beef
- 2tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 42g reduced fat cheddar cheese (8 Syns or part HEA)
- Grilled tomatoes, to serve
1. Mix the lean minced beef, Worcestershire sauce & egg together in a large bowl. Cut the cheese into four cubes.
2. Divide the beef mixture into four. Place the cheese into the centre of each and mould the meat into a burger shape.
3. Grill or barbeque with some halved tomatoes for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. Serve with a large mixed salad and SW chips