erves 4, 0.5 syn for the whole cake!
1 tub Quark
1 Tsp Baking powder (0.5 syn)
4 Tbsp Sweetner
Fresh fruit ie Strawberries/Raspberries
1. In one bowl mix together the 4 egg yolks, half the tub of quark, baking powder and vanilla essence to taste (about 1-2 teaspoons), use an eletric whisk
2. In 2nd bowl whisk the 4 egg whites then whisk half the egg whites into the first bowl and fold in 2nd half.
3. Line a swiss roll tin with baking paper and pour mixture into tin
4. bake at 180 oC for 15-20 mins (10 minutes if fan assisted oven)
5. Allow to cool then mix other half of quark with sweetner and more vanilla essence to taste. spread this across cake then add fresh fruit and roll up!