10 syns for the whole cake
- 4 Scan Bran
- 1 Weetabix
- 1 tbsp. golden syrup
- 1 teacup sweetener
- 1-2 eggs, beaten
- 1 sachet of toffee options
1. Break the scan bran into pieces, pour on a little hot water to soften.
2. Once soft, mash with a fork. Add the weetabix, sweetener, toffee options and golden syrup. Mix well.
3. Add the beaten egg a little at a time until the mixture is soft but not runny.
4. Line a loaf tin with foil and spray with Fry Light. Place the mixture in the tin at bake in a pre-heated oven at 180c for about an hour.