500g turkey mince
2 courgettes, diced
1 large onion, diced
2 red peppers, diced
1 tub passatta
salt & pepper
1. Cook the tagliatelle to packet instructions
2. Spray a tray with fry light and put the vegetables on the tray, roast for 15-20 minutes.
3. Mixed the turkey mince with garlic and herbs and shape into 20 meatballs, cook in the oven for 30 minutes until cooked through.
4. Mixed the roasted vegetables and passata in a pan and boil for 15 minutes, onces softened, blend.
5. Drain the pasta and serve in a bowl, mix the meatballs into the sauce and put on top of the pasta.