Free on extra easy, serves 2
1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
1 red pepper, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
11 oz Paella Rice
2 chicken breasts, diced
Handful of mussels (optional)
Packet of raw tiger prawns
Pinch of saffron
1.5 pt chicken stock
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1. Fry onion over a low heat with fry light, in a wide frying pan or wok which has a lid until soft and then add peppers and stir fry for a couple mins.
2. Stir in the garlic and rice and then add the stock and saffron.
3. Cook over a medium heat for 20 mins with the lid off.
4. Add the chicken and seafood, lower heat and cover and cook for 12 mins. Check it a few times in case it sticks but don’t over stir.
5. Leave to stand for a few mins and serve.