Syn free on EE, can be syn free on green if quorn mince is used or no mince
6 syns if cheese is not used a healthy extra A
500g extra lean or quorn mince
2 courgettes, diced
1 red pepper diced
1 onion diced
1 pack of mushrooms sliced
2 tins of chopped tomatos
1 crushed garlic clove
168g of reduced fat cheddar (6 syn or healthy extra A)
1. place the pepper and courgette on a baking tray with fry light for 10 minutes
2. in a pan with fry light, fry the onion, mince, garlic and mushrooms
3. When browned add the roasted vegetables to the mince mixture and the tinned tomatos.
4. Simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes.
5. Put a layer of the mixture into a casserole dish, then top with lasagne sheets, continue until the mixture is used, the top layer should be the mince mixture.
6. Top with the grated cheese then cover in foil.
7. Cook at 180c for 15 minutes.
8. Remove the foil and cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
9. Serve with a side salad.