Serves 8, 4.5 syns each on all plans
10 reduced fat digestives, finely crushed
3 medium egg whites
2 x 12g sachets of gelatin
75ml of boiling water
3 pots of toffee Mullerlight
4 tbsp of sweetener
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 bananas, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 190c (gas mark 5) and line a round cake tin with parchment paper
2. Place the crushed biscuits into a bowl. Lightly beat one of the egg whites until frothy and add to the biscuits. Stir well then add to the cake tin and press evenly along the bottom.
3. Bake for 15 minutes the allow to cool.
4. Dissolve the gelatin into the boiling water.
5. Whisk the quark, yoghurt, sweetener and vanilla extract until smooth.
6. Whisk the remaining 2 egg whites until stiff, then gently fold into the quark mixture along with the dissolved gelatin.
7. Spoon this mixture into the quark tin over the top of the biscuit base and smooth along the top with a knife of palette knife, chill for 4-5 hours or until set.
8. Once set remove from the fridge and place the slice bananas over the top (do not return to fridge once bananas are on top or they will go brown). Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.